Search This Blog


Thursday, May 3, 2012

Trade With Nomo's Sushi Platter

It's a little belated, but here's the results of a trade I recently made with Spiegel of Nomo's Sushi Platter. In exchange for something (I forget what, exactly), he sent me a few cards for my Cubs collection, including two in particular that I especially enjoy.

2003 Playoff Piece of the Game Bat Sammy Sosa - I have a few jersey relics of Sosa already, but if you are going to have any, you at least need a bat card, right? What I like about this card in particular is that on the back side, it actually shows a picture of the very bat from which it was taken. I guess companies were able to go that step before relics were so overproduced that they need more than one item for their set.


Starlin Castro Museum collection 104/199 - I've managed to walk away with only buying one pack of Museum Collection this year, and I'd like to keep it that way. I like the product and all, but I'm afraid if I get any more, I'll be heading down a path that I won't be able to turn back from. Getting a serial-numbered card from one of my favorite current players helps me stay true to that. Man, this is a good looking set, though.


Thanks for another great trade. I love the cards that were sent and they all have been placed an a good home of an appreciative Cubs fan.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the trade. The museum collection will look great with a TTM or in person auto.

    ReplyDelete