Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Trade With Nomo's Sushi Platter

It's a little belated, but here's the results of a trade I recently made with Spiegel of Nomo's Sushi Platter. In exchange for something (I forget what, exactly), he sent me a few cards for my Cubs collection, including two in particular that I especially enjoy.

2003 Playoff Piece of the Game Bat Sammy Sosa - I have a few jersey relics of Sosa already, but if you are going to have any, you at least need a bat card, right? What I like about this card in particular is that on the back side, it actually shows a picture of the very bat from which it was taken. I guess companies were able to go that step before relics were so overproduced that they need more than one item for their set.


Starlin Castro Museum collection 104/199 - I've managed to walk away with only buying one pack of Museum Collection this year, and I'd like to keep it that way. I like the product and all, but I'm afraid if I get any more, I'll be heading down a path that I won't be able to turn back from. Getting a serial-numbered card from one of my favorite current players helps me stay true to that. Man, this is a good looking set, though.


Thanks for another great trade. I love the cards that were sent and they all have been placed an a good home of an appreciative Cubs fan.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the trade. The museum collection will look great with a TTM or in person auto.

    ReplyDelete