Search This Blog


Thursday, May 17, 2012

Trade With It's Like Having My Own Card Shop

With one trade and one card, I managed to complete two collecting goals of mine after swapping with Daniel at It's Like Having My Own card Shop. Daniel posted on a pack of Sweet Spot that he had opened, and I got pretty excited when I saw this card as his big hit:


For the longest time, I have been wanting one of these Sweet Spot Signatures cards. I know they're manufactured "relics" but they look REALLY cool, and after being a Kerry Wood collector for a few years, this is my first autograph of his. I had to part with an Al Kaline bat relic from 2012 Topps Tribute for this card to add to Daniel's 3,000 Hit Club Bat Card Collection. He still has a few left to go, so if anyone has the time, go check it out and see if you can help the guy out.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying the Wood auto. Thanks again for the Kaline bat card!

    ReplyDelete