Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion

Recently, I've been doing quite a bit of ebay trading. What this entails, basically, is selling cards on ebay and then using the Paypal funds to purchase new cards. It's been a lot of fun and I've really managed to strengthen my hockey collection, and as you saw in my last post, pick up some SICK relic and auto cards. Anyway, I have quite a few cards up for sale on the online auction block, so if you're interested, go check them out here.














2 comments:

  1. I'm saving up for a Crosby Young Guns from 05-06. The Tavares, Duchene, Niemi, and Seguin should hopefully get me close to it. The Crosbys are going for upwards of $200 ungraded though, so we'll see. The trouble I've been running into so far, is that I keep spending the Paypal before I can accumulate enough. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete