Search This Blog


Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Diamond Die Cut Cards

A couple of months ago, Topps as letting people vote on their Facebook page for three new diamond die cut cards. The winners were Eric Hosmer (rookies), Jay Bruce (current players), and Ryne Sandberg (retired players). Now Sandberg, bein my favorite baseball player of all time, got me really excited, but still, it does not appear as though any of these cards have been unlocked. I have posted a question abou i on the Topps Facebook page and sent a message to Topps Support on Twitter, but have not gotten a response. So I ask all of you, does anyone have any idea when these will be available? I'm tring to close out my account and get my cards sent to me, but I want to wait until I get everything together so I only have to pay one shipping fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment