Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Gint-A-Cuffs VI, Part 4

The final six packs from my Gint-A-Cuffs VI:

Pack 19:


AC-47 Spooky Air Supremacy AS-06 (+2)
Greg Maddux Mini A&G Back 127 (+2)

Pack total: 4
Box Total: 117

Pack 20:


Cal Ripken Jr. Pastime's Pastimes PP-CR (+2)
Yasiel Puig Mini 345 (+3)

Pack Total: 5
Box Total: 122

Pack 21:


Hyun-Jin Ryu 306 (+2)Jered Weaver Pastime's Pastimes PP-JW (+2)
Jacques Marquette Into the Unknown ITU-15 (+3)

Pack Total: 7
Box Total: 129

Pack 22:


Derek Jeter 145 (-1)
EA-18G Growler Air Supremacy AS-14 (+2)
Edouard Manet Where Nature Ends WNE-19 (+3)
Andre Dawson Fill-Sized Relic FSR-AD (+9.6)

Pack Total: 13.6
Box Total: 142.6

Pack 23:


Hisashi Iwakuma Mini Relic RA-HI (+20)
Jose Reyes Mini Black 181 (+3)
Sportsman's Park Fields of Yore FOY-08 (+2)

Pack Total: 25
Box Total: 167.6

Pack 24:


Paul Goldschmidt 317 (+2)
Hanley Ramirez Pastime's Pastimes PP-HRA (+2)

Pack Total: 4
Box Total: 171.6

And the back of the A&G Parallel of Maddux.


That would be the end of the break, but my score is not yet final. I still have to wait on a final ruling from the Commissioner on how to tabulate the points for my five-card box-topper. I will conclude with Part 5 once I get a ruling on those points, but until then, here's a selfie with my favorite card from the break for my five bonus points:


Favorite Card Selfie (+5)
Total (For Now): 176.6

That's it for now, until I can get a ruling on my box-topper points.

2 comments:

  1. Matt, you're definitely the favorite in the clubhouse at this point. Great box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these years I'll hop into a Gint-a-Cuffs. Well done!

    ReplyDelete