Search This Blog


Sunday, August 10, 2014

1-For-2 Panini Redemption Replacement

As Panini's license from the NHL and NHLPA comes to a close, the number of outstanding redemptions I have is beginning to dwindle. There are just a few more I have left, and I decided to clear out some on the older ones, requesting replacements for those who have been out the longest. The most recent replacement I made was for a 2013-14 Select Lane MacDermid Prizm Parallel of Select Signatures serial numbered /25. In exchange, I received the following two cards:

2011-12 Prime Robert Bortuzzo Quad Jersey/Auto 89/199

Chris Kunitz Prizm Orange Die-Cut Parallel 3/50


There it is. Two card to add to my Pittsburgh Penguins collection in exchange for a card that I could not possibly care any less about. It's always nice when things work out that way for you.

1 comment: