Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

1-For-2 Panini Redemption Replacement

As Panini's license from the NHL and NHLPA comes to a close, the number of outstanding redemptions I have is beginning to dwindle. There are just a few more I have left, and I decided to clear out some on the older ones, requesting replacements for those who have been out the longest. The most recent replacement I made was for a 2013-14 Select Lane MacDermid Prizm Parallel of Select Signatures serial numbered /25. In exchange, I received the following two cards:

2011-12 Prime Robert Bortuzzo Quad Jersey/Auto 89/199

Chris Kunitz Prizm Orange Die-Cut Parallel 3/50


There it is. Two card to add to my Pittsburgh Penguins collection in exchange for a card that I could not possibly care any less about. It's always nice when things work out that way for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment