Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Trade With Play at the Plate

After busting open a box of 2012 Goodwin Champions, Brian from Play at the Plate contacted me about a couple of Military Machines insert cards that I pulled. I sent him those two cards, JUST TWO, and here's the bounty I found in my mailbox yesterday.

From Goodwin Champions, he sent 35 cards, including 3 SPs

From 2011 Heritage, there were 5 cards, including 3 SPs.


From 2012 Heritage, there were 10 Cards, including 3 SPs.


Lastly, he also threw in some retail-exclusive Cubs cards from 2012 Allen & Ginter. The Ernie Banks cards is from the Hallmark Heroes insert set, and the Alfonso Soriano and Darwin Barney cards are gold-bordered mini parallels.


This trade was an unexpected display of generosity from Brian. Thanks for a fantastic trade!

1 comment: