Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Trade With Juuust a Bit Outside

Soon after completing a trade with Kyle from Juuust A Bit Outside, he contacted me to let me know that he had some more set fillers I needed from my want list. As I have begun that final drive to complete my 2011 sets before 2012 comes out, I jumped at the chance to get that much closer.


My big two I wanted to complete in 2011 were Allen & Ginter and Topps. Thanks to Kyle's help I am now much closer to completing that goal.


In addition to the set needs, there were a few cards included for my player collections, including these two Josh Hamilton parallels.

Thanks, Kyle, for another great trade!

1 comment: