Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Group Break Haul from the Daily Dimwit

Upon coming home from my trip to Houston, I was greeted by a manilla envelope from Sam at the Daily Dimwit. Sam hosted a group break of 2007 Artifacts, 2009 A Piece of History, and 2009 SP Authentic.

I chose my Cubbies, and luckily, I received the Marlins as my randomed 2nd team. The Cubs were sparse, but the Marlins were plentiful, especially in the hits department. I received two Josh Johnson jersey cards, BOTH serial numbered to 130 and a Dan Uggla jersey card. Marlin relics are always some of the more colorful cards you will find, so you rarely go wrong with them.


I got a few decent Marlin base cards, but the best one is definitely the Hanley Ramirez Box Score Memories insert, which has the low serial number of 64/99.


And here are the Cubs. Nothing special, but I did like the card dedicated to their last World Series win.


So there it is. If you haven't already, go check out Sam's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment