Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Trade with BA Benny, Plus I Have a Few Cards On Ebay

I received the trade stack I claimed from BA Benny in the mail the other day and was very happy with what I found. The stack reached four, starting with a 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Many Ramirez, a 2010 Bowman Chrome Jake Skole, and a 1998 Topps Gold Label Edgar Martinez. The clincher for me, though, was a 2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites card of Ron Santo.





Go check out his blog and see if his current stack has anything that interests you.

Also, I have a few items up on ebay, a few of which are ending today, so go give them a look and see if anything jumps out at you. Here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment