Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Posted Some Cards On Ebay

Hey everyone. Real quick, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am posting a few cards on ebay. I'm trying to consolidate my collection and get rid of some items that I don't need or want any longer. I have way too many right now, and it's getting to be a pain in the neck to keep them organized and find what I'm looking for when it comes to making trades.

I only have a few up right now, but I'll be putting up more periodically over the next couple of weeks.

So go check out what I have right here and remember to check back often.















No comments:

Post a Comment