Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Friday, January 22, 2016

2014-15 The Cup Ryan Johansen Signature Patches 61/99

Most of the time, I'll buy a card for a purpose. Either it's a player/team I collect, a set that I'm working on, or I'm getting ready to send out some TTM requests. Other times, however, I buy a card simply because it looks great and is at a good price. This is one of those cards.


From 2014-15 The Cup, this is a Ryan Johansen Signature Patches card, numbered 61/99. The patch itself appears to come from the Civil War hat located on the shoulder patch, and it features what is known as one of the worst-looking signatures in the NHL today. It is up for trade if anyone is interested, and if not, I'm perfectly content keeping it.

2 comments:

  1. Card: 10/10
    Signature: -2/10

    Seriously Ryan, was your hand that tired by this point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly his signature has been that way since he broke into the league. I have an very uninspired auto rookie of his too.

    ReplyDelete