Search This Blog


Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Trade with 2x3 Heroes

This is a trade with Jeff from 2x3 Heroes that began so long ago, I can't even remember who really initiated it. One of us expressed interest in something, it took a couple weeks to iron out the details. Then, it took something like 3-4 weeks for me to get mine shipped out. Things just got busy and then I was just about to send an apology e-mail to let him know of my delay, only to find that he had already sent me one from his end, which made me feel much better. Anyway, eventually, the deal went through, and I now am happy to add the following cards to my collection.

2013-14 Prime Evgeni Malkin/Alex Ovechkin/Valeri Nichushkin Prime Trios "RUS" 96/100


2013-14 Titanium Eric Hartzell Titanium Reserve


2013-14SP Authentic Brian Dumoulin 1051/1299


2009-10 MVP Sidney Crosby/Evgeni Malkin/Brandon Dubinsky/Marian Gaborik Two On Two


2014-15 Artifacts Marc-Andre Fleury Dual Jersey 55/125


2012-13 Certified Kris Letang
2009-10 O-Pee-Chee Mathieu Garon Foil Parallel
2008-09 Collector's Choice Alex Goligoski
2009-10 O-Pee-Chee Alex Goligoski


The first three were the cards we had actually agreed on in the trade, so those were the only three I was expecting. The last six, including the Crosby/Malkin and Fleury dual jersey were "throw-ins," which was quite a surprise. Seeing those made me wish I had waited just a bit longer to send my end of the trade so that I could have thrown a few extras his way, but don't worry Jeff. I'll be sure to hook you up on our next deal.

2 comments:

  1. I was going through a stack of cards and found that two on two. It was a no brainer to send it in the package. The Fleury, believe it or not, someone at my LCS pack wars said I could have if I wanted it. I didn't, but I knew you would, so for a free card I was collecting it for you.

    ReplyDelete