Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Panini Redemption Redeemed: 2013-14 Domonion Beau Bennett Emerald Parallel /5

In the midst of giving up on a number of pending redemptions from Panini, there is one that I got recently that I would wait for as long as I needed to. 

Back in April, I took part in a Dominion case break, picking up my beloved Penguins and ended up with just two cards. The first was an on-card autographed rookie of Jeff Zatkoff, numbered /299, and the second was a redemption. It may have been a redemption, but it was a good one, as it would eventually net me a Beau Bennett autographed patch rookie, and it was the Emerald parallel numbered/5.

After just a couple month of waiting, the card made it to my house, and it is a beauty:


The one nervous thing about redemptions is that you never really know what kind of patch you will get. I'm happy with this one, though, as I get three different fabrics, with the black patch, white patch border, and white jersey. I also lucked out in getting the 1/5 serial-number, making this card the very first one produced (or at least, the very first one stamped). There was actually a small amount of chipping in the foil on the bottom of the card, but seeing as though I am not planning on selling this card anyway, I'm not going to complain too much about it. I'm just happy to have this card in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment