Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Couple More Redemption Replacements from Panini

Not too long after requesting a couple replacement that netted me some nice looking football cards, I also put in a couple other redemption replacement requests. Here's a quick look at what I gave up on, and what I got in return.

Redeemed: 2013-14 Dominion Lecavalier Autographed Patch /99

Replaced With: 2011-12 Limited Wendel Clark Men of Mayhem auto 159/199


Redeemed: 2012-13 Brilliance (Basketball) Dennis Scott Marks of Brilliance auto /199

Replaced With: 2012-13 Luxury Suite Philippe Cornet Rookie auto/jersey 77/99


Despite not collecting either player or the team they play for, I was ok with both of these. Initially, I was a little less than thrilled with giving up an autographed patch card of Lecavalier for just an autographed card of Clark. However, I have already traded the Clark for a MUCH better card than either that one or the Lecavalier, so it all turned out good in the end. (I'll post on that when I get it.) The Cornet is still in my possession, though, so if anyone is interested, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment