Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Roy Halladay for Trade

I picked up a pretty sweet Roy Halladay card from my LCS the other day, and for quite a good price. I was ruffling through the 5-for-$15 relic/auto box when I came across a quad relic card of Roy Halladay from 2011 Topps Marquee. The card is serial numbered 54/199 and features three gray swatches and a red-and-white patch for the fourth swatch. The card is especially interesting, because it features an old picture with a more recent jersey swatch, whereas most cards work the other way around.


I got the card, because I figured some other blogger out there who is a much bigger Halladay fan than I could use it, but the more I look at it, the more I think I'd have no problem keeping it, either. If anyone is interested, shoot me an offer. It doesn't have to be a Cub card, just something of equal awesomeness.

2 comments:

  1. OMG...yes, please!!! I will be in touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a deal ! I would have bought that for the same reason !

    ReplyDelete