Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This is getting annoying

Well, I thought I had the perfect name for my blog. Simple. Catchy. Somewhat rhyme-y. Unfortunately, there was already a blogger on wordpress who shared the same name. I figured, "Who cares?" I'll just have to be better than he is. I soon found out that the other "Cardboard Overload" is a blog run by Nick Jacoby. Yes, the same Nick Jacoby who cracked the Allen & Ginter code and has his own card in the 2010 set. I figured since he has done something in the hobby that, let's face it, I will never do, I'll step aside. So here it is. Same blog, different name.

Hopefully I have a name that I will (FINALLY) stick with.

2 comments: