Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Monday, October 3, 2016

Hits from 21 Packs of 2015-16 Upper Deck Champ's

The same trip where I bought that amazing box of SP Authentic where I pulled a Connor McDavid Future Watch Autograph, I also picked up an almost-box of 2015-16 Champ's. I was hoping for a full box, but all they had left was the opened one of single packs. I'm guessing this was the result of a box running almost empty, and them busting another one open to fill the product, because there were 21 pack of what would otherwise be a 20-pack box.

Anyway, I mostly wanted to get these for TTM.IP purposes, because as hockey's answer to Allen & Ginter, these will look amazing when they are signed. I did get a few hits, as well, and I'll just go through those, since the inserts wouldn't really reflect on what a typical box break would get you, and also, I don't really feel like it.

Anyway, here's what my almost-box of champ's got me:

Troy Brouwer Silver Parallel, numbered 12/25



Charles Hudon Rookie Relics


Tuukka Rask Relics


Now, I almost got a full box of hits in my 21-packs. Each box is guaranteed to contain 2 relics and one autograph, which left me one autographs short. So, I decided to go to Ebay, spend about 5 bucks, and have this autographed card of Minnesota Wild left winger Jason Zucker to round out my Champ's purchase.


As suspected, these cards look amazing signed, and hopefully I can get a few of these back in my TTM returns this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment