Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Zach Parise Team Trade Marks from 2011-12 Limited

Back when I first got back into the hockey card game, the very first box of new product that I opened was 2011-12 Panini Limited. It was also the first mid-to-high-end product that I ever opened, and it introduced me to the idea of a low base/high hit product.

I really like how the major elements of the card are highlighted. Base cards will give you full-color images that really take you into the game. These, on the other hand, sacrifice a little bit of the background in favor of the "hit." The player image is important, but room is always left for things like an autograph or a piece of memorabilia.

I recently got my hands on two fantastic cards of Zach Parise from the 2011-12 Limited Team Trademarks insert set. The first is an autographed jersey card, numbered 20/49, and the second of an autographed card, numbered 19/99.





No comments:

Post a Comment