Search This Blog

Group Break entries are now closed, the boxes have been ordered and secondary teams have been randomized. Follow THIS LINK for final team assignments.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

2014-15 Masterpieces Scott Hartnell Red Framed Autograph /30

Opening up that box of 2014-15 Masterpieces, I was impressed with some of the things I saw, but I was really impressed with the look of the autographed cards that were inserted into boxes. There's just something about that canvas-like surface that really makes that signature stand out as something amazing. I trolled around Ebay for a bit to see what I could find, and came across this one that I ended up winning for just $.99 + shipping!!!


This one is a Scott Hartnell autographed red-frame parallel, and is numbered 24/30. It's just like the Bill Ranford I pulled from my box, in that you have the colored frame with in to match. I'm really surprised that I got this one that cheap, too, not only because of the low numbering, but because Hartnell is a pretty good player. Still, I'll never turn my back on a deal, and I'm thrilled to have gotten it for the price that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment